Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default google analytics with xara designer pro 7

hello there, i am using xara designer pro 7 to design a website for my company and want to use 'google analytics' to keep up to date on traffic that my website will gain. it requires me to edit the source code and to insert some code for it to work. can anyone help?

Cheers
    Dominic
    Viper Designs

Default Re: google analytics with xara designer pro 7

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Copy the code that Google wants you to insert to the clipboard. Open the Website Properties > Website tab, click the replace with HTML code (Body) and paste the code. Press Apply and you're good to go.

It will take Google about 24 hours to index your site before you start to see anything on your Analytics page.

Default Re: google analytics with xara designer pro 7

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

Copy the code that Google wants you to insert to the clipboard. Open the Website Properties > Website tab, click the replace with HTML code (Body) and paste the code. Press Apply and you're good to go.

It will take Google about 24 hours to index your site before you start to see anything on your Analytics page.
    I know this is an older thread and may need to be closed. However, I did this (above) and am wondering whether or not I should see on Google Analytics that the tracker is installed. Currently, it is showing that it is not installed. Will this take 24 hours as well?

Also, does having Google Analytics help with SEO, other than providing data?

Oh, I'm using Web Designer MX Premium