Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for plug-in suggestions for web feedback

I need to implement web feedback and see that there are a number of different Customer feedback management services and would like to get suggestions from others that may have used such services. I want to avoid possible issues and would like a plug-in that I can use with WD8.
    jgt

Default Re: Looking for plug-in suggestions for web feedback

Have you tried HTML Comment Box?
    Works well and simple to embed into Xara Web Designer or Designer pro and using the Dynamic Page Tweak.
    http://xara-users.info/demos/comment-box/index.htm

Details and links provided

I use Google docs, as they are totally configurable and free. The best part is the spreadsheet generated by the responses. Your client will be pleased with the wealth of info from these forms. See one of mine here: http://sergiosgrill.com/survey.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jgt1942 View Post
    I need to implement web feedback and see that there are a number of different Customer feedback management services and would like to get suggestions from others that may have used such services. I want to avoid possible issues and would like a plug-in that I can use with WD8.
    OK finally I started to look at this as a possible solution.

Is there also a solution to let users post pictures?
    jgt

You posted your question in May, it is now November. Check back in 6 months.

Yes I know it has been a long time, I've been busy but mostly sick. My don't-give-a-darn level is very low at this time and I no longer have the energy or the concentration that is often required.
    jgt

I hear you and I apologize for being snide.

The best thing is to Google Website Comments Box or Website Feedback Form and then see what comes up.

You might also look at Coffee Cup Software's free Web Form Builder Light and see if this will work for what you need.

GW - no problem, I appreciate your help. I looked at the Coffee Cup, it looks good and gives me ideas for another site but I think the HTML Comment Box might be a better start for my client because of the dynamic page concept.
    jgt

OK I'm lost..... I saw that there was an update for v8 and I downloaded it (dynamic-page-tweak-8.xar, this was on http://board.xara-users.info/viewtop...weakset#p30916). I then opened it in WD, copied it to my website and attempted to modify it. I got a mess.

I went back to http://board.xara-users.info/viewtop...t=4169&start=0 and attempted to follow the instructions. I was able to download XWD7Tweaks30.zip, extract the files and open the manual.

Somewhere I saw that the tweak set had been updated for v8, that is why I downloaded the dynamic-page-tweak-8.xar file.

I guess I need the instructions for really dumb users.
    jgt

Not wishing to drag you away from here, but seeing as the instructions came from a xara-users thread don't you think it would be more helpful for you to post there about it? The person who wrote the instructions etc will be able to help you then.

Just a thought
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64