Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default brightning up from the south

A glimpse of blue sky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal buildings.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	93005  

Default Re: brightning up from the south

Another winner Derek. Have you approached any galleries that specialize in fine art photography? Your work and style is right up there.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Another winner Derek. Have you approached any galleries that specialize in fine art photography? Your work and style is right up there.
    No. I don't think I have the quantity to select from as yet as I've only been snapping occasionally for a couple of years on and off. Perhaps when I have a quantity that I could make a selection from that I'm confident about I'll get round to it. Thanks for the encouragement though.
    Derek

I'd second Gary's suggestion, Derek... so many of your photos have a haunting and evocative quality and I always look forward to seeing the latest. And as someone who's familiar with those canal towpaths and urban streets I'm well aware of just how much artistry you are adding in these shots. If ever you come across a Xara user clutching a tired old Fuji bridge camera on your travels, odds are that it'll be me :-)

Jon

You really find some wonderful subject matter. I usually view your work early in the morning and when I do, I am convinced that Britain has slipped yet another notch into it's post industrial torpor. Such is the mood of your subject matter. Excellent.
    TJB