Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website Design - Screen Resolution

I am redesigning a website, http://www.aljoufilaw.com, and I have some concerns about different screen resolutions. The website lay-out changes when viewed in different screen resolutions and my client does not want this, i.e, horizontal scroll bar. I tried to view the website in 1024x768 resolution and it does not look good, however, if you view it in 1366x768, it looks okay.

I really appreciate your suggestions and opinions why does this happen and how can i solve this.

Default Re: Website Design - Screen Resolution

I know this is an old post but I am having the same issues. Does anyone have a remedy for this??

If the browser window is smaller than the content that it contains, you will get scrollbars. It is as simple as that.

If you use responsive design and media queries, you can tailor your website to different screen sizes. You do not have control of the browser window size or the resolution of the device that the user uses to view your website.

[EDIT: irishdoc also asked question here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ht=#post465296

Please follow-up irishdoc there]

I agreed with your comment it looks good in size 1366x768 but listen to your client and do whatever they want

Agreed with Huda Do what clients says.

Quote Originally Posted by hudafaeq View Post
    I agreed with your comment it looks good in size 1366x768 but listen to your client and do whatever they want