Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: snake or human?

Default snake or human?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	god.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	92971

i've tried exporting this from xara and didn't have much luck but this IS the full image.
    I got the idea from the Lovecraftian/Robert E. Howard snake god Yig (google it).
    What I did was cut the snake from a photo and place it over a picture I used using a webcam.

Default Re: snake or human?

What happened when you tried to export? Did you have every thing selected?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I'll go with the snake.

Quote Originally Posted by gray View Post
    I'll go with the snake.
    Actually, I did do a Historical/Fantasy/Horror story set during the time the conquistadors but set in my own fictional universe where The Conquistadors (and Spanish Inquisition) get ther arses well and trult kicked by a civilisation of snake people in the Amazon jungle after theConquistadors and Spanish Inquisition deem the civililsation (whose people're only defending themselsves, the surrounding area and other people in the vicinity) as demon worshippers just for worshipping a snake goddess who's usualy a benevolent entity but gets pissed off, result in sveral gruesome deaths of the Spanish invaders (DON'T ASK WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INQUISITON OFFICAL WHO ACCUSES THE SAID GODDESS A WHORE OF SATAN) and what she slithers up and bursts out of...
    Yes, I even put the Aztec method of human sacrifice in it (carried out on one of the Inquisiton's officials and another gets a taste of his own medicene).