Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default SWORD OF THE SERPENT QUEEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fantasy art.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	92959

For the snakes I had to us the capital letter L and the skull was a photograph I took for use in my art work.
    For the sword handgaurd I I used paste in place then reverse the original snake. the symbols on the wall were done using a font called Cthulhu Runes. the marble plinthe effect was dopne using the fractal plasma fill

Default Re: SWORD OF THE SERPENT QUEEN

Fun.

When you export your image, select the entire image then export and you won't export the whole page.

There's that raven again. Like it SB.

Your being very creative in imagining how you can use different things to create. Keep that up.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Quote Originally Posted by gray View Post
    There's that raven again. Like it SB.
    I got the raven by usingthe letter a from a font called Gargoyles de France and the sword hilt was done using the letter L from a font called Sylvester. What I did for the handgaurd was use the snake, shrink it down to size, copy it, click on paste in place, moved the second snake a distance away then inverted it then continued moving it along until a circle could be formed. The symbols on the wall were created by using a font called Cthulhu Runes (the Chthulu Mythos gets everywhere doesn't it?) and the marble effect was achieved using the fratal clouds fill which came into good use for the wall paper effect on my room scene picture). The symbols on the plinthe were done using a font called atlantean and refer to the said serpent queen GELDRA (she's a snake goddess I use in my fantasy fiction).

The underlined fonts're all free to down load and its because of text art that i got into things like graphics software. PAINTBRUSH is good if you've got young kids, brothers, sisters, cousins, nephews or want something basic.