Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A mobile site for my regular site

Finally made a mobile site for my regular site. If you have a mobile phone then you'll be directly redirected to the mobile site

http://www.arsov.net

( I add limitation to 599 pix or less, so I pad and similar big animals wouldn't be redirected)

Your opinion welcomed

Default Re: A mobile site for my regular site

Hi Arsov,
    The redirect doesn't work for me on Samsung Galaxy phone.
    Do you have a direct link?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

The site looks nice. The mobile site displays fine for me on my Windows 7 phone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Works OK on my iPhone, though the width is just slightly too wide, so there's a horizontal scrollbar.

it's basically a long, thin, single page.

Here is the direct link: http://arsov.net/mobile-arsov.html

Yes, it is basically a long thin, single page. I made it from the template that someone gave it here on forum, along with code for auto redirection that I also get here.
    Hope that we will get some phone templates in next XWD update. I've tried it on my son's phone and it was also a bit too wide, but there was no horizontal scrollbar.

Thanks for your answers

Arsov - totally off topic - I can't make my mind up whether I like your music or not! All I know is that for some strange reason, I like watching "Tonight, ou tonight". It brings a smile to my face, even though the lyrics are grim and don't make too much sense (in English, anyway). The female vocalist has an amazing clear and powerful voice.

Hi Paul, lyric are not bed. ( after all, the guest rapper is the most known slo rapper) but yes, I agree, translation is really bad. The rapper translate it, but he didn't had much time and the result is at it is. The female vocalist is a professional opera singer, she lives two miles away, so we cooperate on regular base. If I'll find some spare time, will try to translate it by myself. Otherwise, I'm pretty proud on that video as seems that everyone like it and we did it without any budget. ( Two cheap small Sony Ful hd cameras, the whole video is combined from three static takes and friend of mine, the painter made the backgrounds with Flash.)

There's a contradiction between the lyrics - which are quite dark - and the comical feel of the video. Somehow it works. I like watching it.