Hi Wizard

I have my filterforge plugin installed as is shown in Angelizes video. I.e. I go to page options, select the effect and plugin tab, check the box enable host, select the tab add folder, select the plugin folder in Filterforge and click on OK. At first FF did not show up in the dropdown menu. When I repeated my installing the plug in as administrator the FF plug in showed up in the dropdown menu, all being almost at the bottom of the list of effects. I also have FF as a stand alone. All my programmes are in my programmes folder. FF is however in the folder programmes 86.

When I sent in my crashreport to FF their answer was: unfortunately Filterforge does not work as a plug in under Xara' they referred me to their list of programmes that did work with FF (Xara was not included) and added that FF could work as a stand alone.

However, sheer perseverance or downright stupidity, did get me a bit further. I managed to create some filtereffect doing all the exciting stuff Angelize did in her video 'some noise' like setting up control handles and directing arrows to various boxes. The effects subsequently showed on my Xara shape. I could even use the fotoenhance tool and manipulate the shape even more.

Forget to mention that I first deinstalled Xara and installed it again.

Btw
I am doing my due dilligence by working my way through the invaluable workbooks and revisiting the several videos over snd over again that begin to make more sense after having worked my way through the workbooks.

Hélène