Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Template Pack 1

Default Template Pack 1

Hi, hoping someone has an idea where "Template Pack 1" would be located in WD7P. Just upgraded to WDMXP, and now the pack is gone... any ideas

Default Re: Template Pack 1

It should appear at the bottom of the Designs Gallery.

Thanks for the response. And it is there... only as a preview, if I click on anything it sends me to Xara.com for purchase. MX8, rather than updating from 7 did a separate install so I have both of them now on my hard drive, kinda odd. So I'm hoping to move/copy Template pack over.

Hi, found this on the Xara support site.
    The version of Template Pack 1 that is currently sold on the Xara site works with Xara Web Designer 5, 6, 7 and MX8, and Xtreme Pro 5 (CD version only), Designer Pro 6, 7 and X (v8).
    If you already own a copy of Template Pack 1 which was purchased before 25 March 2010 and you have now updated your Web Designer to V6 or 7, contact Sales to ask for your free update to the template pack. The templates have been updated to take advantage of new features in Web Designer and Designer Pro, as follows:

Hope this helps
    Regards
    Peter

Thanks for that info Peter.

Thanks very much Peter, I did reach out to sales. I'll follow up here when I get a response, and Gary you as well... I appreciate greatly that this forum has multiple people who care enough to respond.

I only hope I can learn enough about the software to eventually be a resource as well down the road

Qik update, Lewis in sales support has been my hero of late... took care of the Template Pack issue and has created a very loyal Xara customer... prompted me to immediately purchase the new Web Pack 1... and am considering adding more, not because I think i can't live without it but really as the only way I can think of to truly show my appreciation to Lewis, and through him to Xara.
    So with that in mind I'm looking for suggestions on what should be the next addition, Template Pack 2, Widget Pack, 3D maker 7? Or would something else be more beneficial?

thanks all!! For any suggestions/comments