Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Heres the prob:
    when i rollover a normal button (with out menus/submenus) it works just fine, but when i rollover a button with a dropdown menu, when i move the mouse away frim it, it stays there, and if i mouse over another button, nothing happens...

does anyone know what the problem is, and how to fix it?

thanks,
    GRIM

Heres the prob:
    when i rollover a normal button (with out menus/submenus) it works just fine, but when i rollover a button with a dropdown menu, when i move the mouse away frim it, it stays there, and if i mouse over another button, nothing happens...

does anyone know what the problem is, and how to fix it?

thanks,
    GRIM

Hello Grim!

Welcome to talkgraphics. I can see your problem, but not what you are having the problem with. Is it FP, or Dreamweaver or a browser. If a browser which one. Is it on your computer or on the net?

Looks like some bad info is being trasnfered from your .js file to the xaramenu.js file, making the browser (or Web development tool) crash. Depending on what is crashing, this can be just a space in the file name. When you named your project did you name it "grim" or "grim loves to have menu maker crash" Another cause could be "Grim" the net sees capital letters differently than lowe case characters. only IE/FP see "A" the same as "a". The rest of the world sees them as 2 separate characters.

If the menu is post to the net, then give us a link and we can troubleshoot it for you much quicker and easier.