Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: My site v.2

Wow Have I come a long way! My site is freakin awesome (not to brag or anything) Check out the new version, it is unlike anything I have ever made! I'll see ya later

Jonathan Geiger

Oh yea!
    www.fusionwi.com

FusionWI.com
    IP

Wow Have I come a long way! My site is freakin awesome (not to brag or anything) Check out the new version, it is unlike anything I have ever made! I'll see ya later

Jonathan Geiger

Oh yea!
    www.fusionwi.com

FusionWI.com
    IP

Yeah, looks pretty nice, though I'm damned glad I've got a good connection here for all those big images! Alt text would help here, it's especially needed for the navigation. Oh, and you'll want to make the rollover thingy script check for the existence of the IE/Win-only filters object before using it, to avoid an ugly JavaScript error on other browsers.

Other minor problems include comments-gone-wrong (one uses three hyphens instead of two one has only one hyphen, and one script block is double-commented; one style block uses a JavaScript // comment by accident) and lack of &-escaping on the ampersands in some URLs. Unfortunately, one of those is in the WebTrends thing which you're apparently not allowed to change. The loonies!

Other than that, yeah, I like it. There must be a way of making the fixed-width graphic at the top tail off less abruptly in larger window resolutions though. hmm.
    IP

I like your site as well.

2 things I would like to mention:

if I raise the fontsize, some of the content gets lost.
    like Andrew already mentioned: on browser windows > 800 width, the right end comes a bit abruptly

juergen
    IP

Your site does rock....I love your mainpage....that is the close to the style template, i'd like to design, but have no idea, how to do it.....if you could give me any tips, ideas, etc., to get me started, it would be much appreciated....thanks, mojo
    IP

I too like the look of your site, very now like...

My only suggestion would be to increase the contrast between your text and your background color.

way to go [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

your site is a nice execution of a generic trend.
    havent i seen this a 1000 times - the loading time is a 'lil hefty too. your grafx and all are nice, layout cool too

When fish flew and forests walked
    And fig grew upon thorn
    Some moment when the moon was blood, then surely I was born

G.K.Chesterton - The Donkey
    IP