Gare, I think you do a very valuable thing teaching the people and the quality of that is the most important, not that how many people viewed it.

For example I have time rather on weekends to try Xara, but typically not at home and the poor bandwidth of the internet there blocks me to see videos. This is why I was able to follow more often the Gary Priester tutorials in the past.

But I understand that the video tutorials have also the power, that is very impressive seeing in live how you use the tools in the program. So to not visit so often Xaraxone is my fault, you should not step back for such users And also very good to know that at anytime if needed, the Xaraxone will be always there as resource.

Posting the own tries well sometimes happens but rather with the feeling that what for, it can be seen on the before postings that others have much more talent.

And going to an actual user mind for the question that what would like to learn, last week my activities on Talkgraphics were for searching after such topics:
- expressions "extrude"
- expressions "perspective"
- found Rik's past extrude posting which was able easily to follow
- old time things like drawing Spirograph
- shiny button by Black Panther
- Angelize's golden ring
- making fire
- interlocking rings trick by HayTay
- fractal backgrounds in XaraXone thread

Those are a kind of milestones for a user like me who around know the tools, but did not do too much beautiful yet. Maybe beginners would like a kind of milestones section or such tutorials.

In tools recently I discovered that the ClipView is how powerful, also the fractal fills and transparencies, or the linked colors that if an object has a color, all of the white/black shadows should be linked to a hue so easily can be re-colored.

Which I feel that sure very good with lot of possibilities but have no knowledge in is the Masks, not on pictures rather where to use in vector drawings.