Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Designing Facebook Tabs or Pages

Hi - I am new to Xara Designer Pro X and was trying to figure out how I can design tabs or page for facebook. All I know is that facebook uses iFrames, so do I simply copy and paste the whole html thats generated (from Xara Designer) by viewing source and add it somewhere within facebook (need to watch some youtube 'How to' video) or do I need to make any modifications before I do that.

Default Re: Designing Facebook Tabs or Pages

hi take a look here at angelize post - that is one solution

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...a-file-to-HTML

cheerz

Default Re: Designing Facebook Tabs or Pages

Quote Originally Posted by mnaseersj View Post
    Hi - I am new to Xara Designer Pro X and was trying to figure out how I can design tabs or page for facebook. All I know is that facebook uses iFrames, so do I simply copy and paste the whole html thats generated (from Xara Designer) by viewing source and add it somewhere within facebook (need to watch some youtube 'How to' video) or do I need to make any modifications before I do that.
    Thank you so much, and from what I read on Facebook you should be able to integrate javascript as well within your markup. They also seem to provide from what seems at the outset a free hosting service for your tabs (pages).