Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi, I've been using "PhotoImpact 5BE" for some time with no problems, but lately after manipulating pictures and saving to hard drive, I am unable to view them. My screen shows a picture which is very distorted, with what appears to be very large pixels and a colour shift. This also happens if I try to duplicate.I have recently fitted a new hard drive, but everything else seems to be alright.Any help to rectify this problem would be much appreciated.I would add that I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Ulead with no improvement.Thanks.Autolicus
    IP

Hi, I've been using "PhotoImpact 5BE" for some time with no problems, but lately after manipulating pictures and saving to hard drive, I am unable to view them. My screen shows a picture which is very distorted, with what appears to be very large pixels and a colour shift. This also happens if I try to duplicate.I have recently fitted a new hard drive, but everything else seems to be alright.Any help to rectify this problem would be much appreciated.I would add that I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Ulead with no improvement.Thanks.Autolicus
    IP

What file formats are the pictures? Do they open ok in other apps? I don't know about PhotoImpact 5BE, but PI8 has an autorepair function when you play the install disk. Maybe you should check it out. Also, do a registry cleanup before reinstalling. Or maybe the file itself is corrupted. Not sure. Hope this helps, though.
    IP