Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default VanderLee Plug ins

VanderLee.com has a nice selection of free and reasonably priced plug ins that work with Xara. There are demo versions for the commercial plug ins so you can try before you buy.

Note: the demo versions don't render the effect to your image, but it still gives you a pretty good idea if the plug in will be of use to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: VanderLee Plug ins

please, how do I install the plugins vanderlle? because I do not know to install some more in xara? Can you help me?

The steps to install a plugin in Xara:

1. Download the plugin into a folder on your hard drive (I keep a folder just for this called plug ins)
    2. In the utilities menu options at the very bottom opens the program options panel
    3. On the effect and plugins tab click the set up button
    4. Another panel will open which will allow you to browse to the folder where you have your plugins, select your folder and click add to add it to the list.
    5. Click Ok on both panels and you are done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

You can also install or copy and paste the filter into C:\Program Files (x86) > Xara > Xara Designer Pro X (or whatever Xara product you are using), > Xara Picture Editor > PSPlugins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plug-ins.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	96716  

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    (or whatever Xara product you are using).
    With the exception of the new 64bit versions which are bereft of plugin-ability

With the exception of the new 64bit versions which are bereft of plugin-ability...
    Really! Wow. Will stick to my 10" Acer netbook. Strange, though. I thought 64-bit would let you run all the older 32-bit stuff, plus a lot more. Or doesn't it work that way?
    Author -- 'Drawing for Money' and 'Self-Publishing Secrets', at Jon404.com

You may be thinking about WoW64 (Windows on Windows) 32bit applications will work under a 64bit OS, but not plugins..
    Same with drivers, Jon. You need to 64bit drivers for 64bit OSes.

Actually at this time there is currently only one version of Xara software that has a 64 bit version and that's Web Designer 9 Premium, and you can download and install both a 64 bit and 32 bit version of WD9P. Until version 9 of Designer Pro is released none of us can be sure of what it will be capable of or if there will be a 64 bit version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]