Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Blue Damsel

From today in the garden. Looks like some of the shots were overexposed in the foreground. If this creature returns, I'll shift to manual. Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue8749.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	17641  

From today in the garden. Looks like some of the shots were overexposed in the foreground. If this creature returns, I'll shift to manual. Rich

Wings. Rich

Name:	Wings.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	11080  

Another larger yellow dragonfly landed in the pool. I was too late to save it. This was an image of the wings while they were still wet. Rich

Name:	wing68816.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	17869  

I thought the large dragonfly was dead for sure. I put it on a paper towel to dry in the shed. It wasn't there this morning. I guess they go inactive when they are wet. I open all the windows so it could leave. They seem to be active when it is warm. I have seen this with butterflys, and I'm just amazed. Rich

Rich, you have so many great photo's. How about making an album for the gallery.

I think I would need some technical assistance on how to make an album. Sorting through them would be hard on my brain, also. Too many choices to make. Rich

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> some technical assistance on how to make an album. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Click on New, like you did when you started your topic, at the bottom of the list is Photo Album. You can post as many images as you want into your album. You can edit, add or subtract images from it anytime.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Sorting through them would be hard on my brain, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take your time. Presently your pictures are spread all over the place. You contributions are a great resource for the gallery and community, I will feature the album so it will stay near the top of the list.