Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What Happened to the Crumpled Plugin!

I've re-built machine so don't have earlier version that v7 and Pro and it says crumpled plugin not available - it once was!! Is it under a new name or must I instal olded version of XARA?

Turan

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: What Happened to the Crumpled Plugin!

Hello Turan,

The crumpled plugin I believe was part of a demo set, Xenofex, that used to come with Xara and the full set used to be available from Alien Skin. If you have an older version that has this effect installed then you should be able to install that and use it to open older pieces that you used the efffect on.

For future pieces I would recommend looking at either creating the effect manually. Have a look at the tips and tricks guest tutorial that I wrote for the Xara Xone, this could be modified for a crumpled effect. If you have a good seamless tile you can substitute it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

It's been a while Turan.

Angelize,

Thanks for that - must be Xara6 or below as I only have my hands on the Xara7 and Pro (and Xara and X1 !!). Ended up recreating it with a texture.

Gary, thanks for remembering me - I'm always here when there is a problem :-) As with many, I read the board more than I should contribute.

Thanks for all your help,

Turan