Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: The September 2012 Tutorial - All About Drawing & Control Points

JWPlayer tech support has asked me to gather basic info about your systems in a standardized format that they can analyze.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who is having problems now or did have problems but don't have them now to go to http://supportdetails.com/ and then export your information as pdf and email the pdf file to me at xaraxone@theboutons.com. Please say if you are currently having problems or not in your email. I will collect your reports and forward them to the LongTail video technical support person who is working with me on solving this extremely frustrating problem.

The info they are requesting is very basic information that is usually logged by every website you visit. Attached is what they collected when I visited supportdetails.com :

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7
    Screen Resolution 1440 x 900
    Web Browser Firefox 15.0.1
    Browser Size 1331 x 715
    IP Address 108.12.39.62
    Color Depth 24
    Javascript Yes
    Flash Version 11.4.402
    Cookies Yes
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64;
    rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
    Support Details is brought to you with love by the fine folks at Imulus.
    Learn more about us at imulus.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/imulus.

The LongTail video support is anxious to solve this problem but, like me, they can not reproduce the problem and apparently this problem doesn't match anything that they've seen before.

TIA
    Last edited by Barbara B; 03 October 2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: fixed link
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Your link has some extra bits in it, Barbara.

Here is a linky that works.

http://supportdetails.com/

Doing as requested right now...Mike

Thanks Mike.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Just watched the tut from the Xara site. I was having problems before and it appears to be fixed. Nice work.

Hi,
    I just revisited the XaraXone tutorial that wasn't displaying on my first and second visit but now it is displaying. Nice work.
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

It's fixed here; just checked and all of the tutorial videos are working correctly.
    ~Fred