Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Linking PayPal to my website.

How do i get my Paypal buttons to lanch to my paypal site???
    I have the Magix web design software and i followed the prompts through both Paypal and web properties for my "buy now" button. I copied and pasted the giant link but when i select the button on my published website it sends me back to the xera page.

Default Re: Linking PayPal to my website.

design your button on the paypal website - i.e. prices,sizes etc... then copy the generated code - then in xara WD right click and select paste html placeholder - then move to desired position :-) hope this helps

OK so I went into Paypal and created the code to plug into WD. I right click on the button i have created and select web properties. I plug the code into the field for Link to web or email, but the code generated from Paypal is way too long to fit in the field provided. There is a check box for Correct Automatically but it does not seem to make a difference. Am I following the correct path??

hi you dont have to create a button paypal does that in the code - just copy the code from paypal then right click on your page and paste html placeholder and a paypal button is put on your page

That was the missing info i needed!!!!!!