Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My home page and my web design page

Hi
    I made a few web pages with XWD MX premium. One of them is my home page Arsov.net

and as music became ever more crazy business as it use to be I also started local web design business. ( I made a site also in English language, as you never know, how wide local can be )
    Spletni RED

I will be glad if you could also comment anything regarding my web offer .. price, what "should I" and what is absolutely "no no"...

Thanks in advance for your advices & comments
    Last edited by Arsov; 13 September 2012 at 02:44 PM.

Default Re: My home page and my web design page

On your home page, there is no mouse over action on the buttons. Is that what you want?

If not, select the navigation bar and bring it to the top (Ctrl + f) and see if that fixes the problem.

You have done a lot of good work on these websites.

Thanks

... regarding the mouse over action - I didn't noticed that.. I tried to bring the navigation bar on the top, but it doesn't fixed the problem. Strange, as if I copy nav bar to a new empty page, it works normal.( with mouse over action..)

You might cut the navigation bar to the clipboard (Ctrl + x). You will get a menu that asks if you want to delete from this page or all pages, select all pages. Then paste it in place (Edit > Paste > Paste in Place). And see if that works. If so, then right click on the Navigation Bar and select repeat on all pages.

I've tried but it doesn't helped.

I think that I found where is the problem, but for my level of html -css knowledge it is a bit of Catch 22, I simply don't know how to solve it. Fixing one thing broken the other one, and vice versa.
    It is a catch in a layer priority, the place that layers took in layers menu.
    I made "iRightSideTab" layer as it was described here on forum, but noticed that it doesn't work properly if the layer comes after the "MouseOff" layer ( it screwed the position of the background, same as the position of the right side tab in most of the web browsers). I also noticed that Mouse over action works only if "Mouse Off" layer comes before "iRightSideTab".
    As far as I can understand, seems that layer mode have priority regarding what is in front and what is behind, but as I say, I can't find the way how to solve this.

What happens if you use one of the pre-designed nav bars in the Designs Gallery > Navigation Bars folder?

This nav bar is pre-designed one, but ok I've tried to ad another one, nothing changed.

Try removing the animated text over the banner photo.

Thanks for helping me, but removing the animated text doesn't change anything. - it is definitively something with level priority, if I remove the whole iRightSideTab layer, than it works as it should, also it works if I put Mouse off layer before the iRightSideTab layer, but then iRightSideTab doesn't show up as it should ( everything is on wrong position.

btw.. if you give me your mail, I can send you a web file. ( otherwise we can go forever trying this and that )