Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: The Rich Fool

Youtube The Rich Fool

Another installment in my Parables animation series. All the art was done in Xara Designer Pro and the animation in Toon Boom Harmony.

Default Re: The Rich Fool

Charles Koch? Sorry, I couldn't resist. George Soros then?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Charles Koch? Sorry, I couldn't resist. George Soros then?
    Ha! Never heard of them! Had to Google them to figure it out--rich guys, huh? Well, you never know. If the shoe fits...

Really nice, and highly professional, I'm trying to develop a cartoon series right now, I'm using Xara for the characters and backgrounds and After effects for the animation, but seems a little bit too difficult to acomplish to just one person, there is soooo many things to cover!!!...........
    Do you recomend me toon boom harmony over AE?............is it intuitive and friendly to use??..

keep up the great work.

Really great!!! You should make some big cartoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Luismont View Post
    Do you recomend me toon boom harmony over AE?............is it intuitive and friendly to use??..
    I'd definitely recommend Toon Boom over AE for animation since it is made specifically for animation and all of its many facets. As for Harmony, Toon Boom's top level animation package, I'd say try either Studio, Animate or Animate Pro to get started. Each of those have a demo version and are in different price ranges so you can try'm out and see how they work. There is no demo version for Harmony and the price tag will probably knock your socks off. There's a lot involved with learning animation aside from learning how to use the software. The learning curve is not as steep as 3D animation but it does get pretty close to it.

All right.....thank you..I'll give it a try......, anyway I'm thinking that I'll probably need to create a team of animators.. in order to have this series (30 chapters) done in my life-time (LOL)........since even in toon boom I foresee its gonna be a lot of work!!!...........

Thanks again.

Brilliant artwork, brilliant animation and a great parable.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Thanks, Skech!