Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Smile MENU MAKER 1.1 (USING 2 DIFFERENT MENUS ON ONE PAGE - CAN IT BE DONE?

Hi,

First time back here since 2008, that is how good and easy the Menu Maker is (Loving It).

I am trying to get a second menu to work on the same page however I am having difficulty in working out the logic as to why it won't work.

http://artilleryhistory.org/moments_...tuaries_a.html - this URL will identify the webpage and as you will see I have a principal menu at the top under the banner, however I am trying to install a second (different) menu to the far right hand side of the page heading. The code line concerned is Line 221, as you will see I have put the menu items in a directory of its own.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Regards and Thanks,

Graham

Default Re: MENU MAKER 1.1 (USING 2 DIFFERENT MENUS ON ONE PAGE - CAN IT BE DONE?

Hi Graham.

Xara has officially retired MenuMaker, they no longer officially support it and they suggest that you try out Xara Web Designer, in which you can build your entire website, using modern HTML standards and without without dealing with html code. There is a 30 free trial on Xara Web Designer, so you may want to try it out. Perhaps seeing how Xara Web Designer does it will give you the clue you need.

That said, I believe it should be possible, but I haven't used the product in years and I don' remember for sure how to do it. I'll see if I can find someone who can answer your question.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Default Re: MENU MAKER 1.1 (USING 2 DIFFERENT MENUS ON ONE PAGE - CAN IT BE DONE?

This article on Xara.com support may be helpful http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2741

thx gwpriester , the article was helpful for me