Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I've done something to Page & background

I've got X. And I've opened my site working screen. Some of the page backgrounds are wider than others; not sure how to have them (background) provide consistent coverage for a visitor. I've not launch this yet why I'm getting the results I am. The thing that puzzles me most is why the backgrounds will move in my layout; gotta' be doing something wrong.
    Thanks,
    Giddyup
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: I've done something to Page & background

If you want all pages to be the same size then in Page Options > Page Size, check All pages in document are the same size.

If you want the pages to be more flexible and have varying lengths, then change the Page Width in the same dialog so that this is the same on all pages. You may need to do some editing to the content on the pages if some of them are narrower than you have them now.

Got that under control thank you. The only thing I have to straighten out now is one repeating object that is out of place. When I move it into place, even though the other repeating objects are locked down, they move out of place. The only thing I can think of is un-repeating object all and try that. I did something with the page setup and that corrected the problem.
    Last edited by GiddyupGilbert; 09 September 2012 at 11:36 AM.

Stop repeating/updating the miscreant object and move it into the proper position.

Or stop updating all, delete all but the first and then repeat on all pages again. Bit of a drag but then all selected repeating objects will be in the same position again.

Did that and it worked; kind of a pain, but I'm back to normal. Thanks again.
    Giddyup

My pleasure GG.