Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question E commerce question or two

Hi

I'm looking for tips advice and maybe even a magic-wand for a problem I'm about to face.

I am about to produce a website for an art gallery, easy so far. Part of the website is to be a page where prospective artists can submit work as entries to a competition (this can be done by attaching jpgs to an email) but each submission would require the payment of a submission fee. Eg if the artist was to submit one piece of work they would pay a fee and if they were to submit two pieces they would pay the fee x2. Without paying the fee they should not be able to submit any work.

Any ideas how I would go about creating a page that can handle this?

The submissions would all go to a single email address and the payments would be handled via Paypal. Is there a way that Paypal (I know this is slightly off-topic) can auto-respond with a code, not just the receipt number, which could then be added to a email address so that the email software could filter the replies? If there is, can that code be changed with every payment - thus avoiding people paying once and submitting many times?

As I said in the subject heading ... a question OR TWO lol

Any advice/help gratefully appreciated.

Barry

Default Re: E commerce question or two

Hi Barry,
    Coffecups webform builder will do the job.
    http://www.coffeecup.com/web-form-builder/