Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: septembe r2012 scribble

Penny: cool penguins ... er no pun intended. I like the way you've reused the line.

Frances: nice acorn and textures, good idea.

Hans: very clever.

I cloned, joined, mirrored etc and ended up with shapes (top and bottom of headcovering) that reminded me of a South Park character, except this looked more like a ninja's headdress. So I made up a new character (unless they already have a ninja in SP? I wouldn't be surprised). Couldn't decide what to put in his/her hands so did a couple of knives which ended up looking like knitting needles.

I've often used the expression "ninja" ... 'something' for someone who is very skilled at something (ie ninja whinger) and describe my mum as a ninja knitter (because she's very good at it).

Anyway here's my ninja knitter in the style of South Park.

Thanks for the challenge Larry.

Regards

Su
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ninjaknitter.gif 
Views:	152 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	92367  
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Now that is "COOL" (pun intended) Su. I like it very much.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks Larry, glad you like it.

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!