Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

My order arrived today. In addition to Photoshop 7, Illustrator 10 and Acrobat 5 (the concepts of which I understand fairly well) it also has InDesign 2, LiveMotion 2 and GoLive 6. I didn't know it would have LiveMotion and GoLive at all, so they may be trial versions. I read the website blurbs and still don't get it: what are these latter three for?
    ~
    IP

My order arrived today. In addition to Photoshop 7, Illustrator 10 and Acrobat 5 (the concepts of which I understand fairly well) it also has InDesign 2, LiveMotion 2 and GoLive 6. I didn't know it would have LiveMotion and GoLive at all, so they may be trial versions. I read the website blurbs and still don't get it: what are these latter three for?
    ~
    IP

... use any of the applications but...

If you try "Livemotion 2 review" etc. in Google it will all be revealed to you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Adobe normally is very clear on what is a trial version and what is not. You got all that but no documentation? Cheap bums! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!
    IP