Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Koffee TG

Default Koffee TG

The Fonts and Typography Forum Group at TalkGraphics.com are pleased to announce the release Koffee TG, available in four faces in TrueType and OpenType formats. This font is releasedunder the SIL Open Type Font License version 1.1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Koffe-tg-picture.jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	91906

The Koffee TG Typeface is an adaptation and an extension of the original Yanone Kaffeesatz typeface members (Regular, Bold, Thin, and Light) created by Yanone (http://yanone.de/typedesign/) under the SIL Open Font License.

Congratulations and thanks to Big Frank and Gare, who modified the original faces to include additional characters that are part of
    the Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, and other languages' alphabets:

Lowercase Latin letter c with caron Unicode Character: U+010D and HTML Decimal Entity: č
    Uppercase Latin letter C with caron Unicode Character: U+010C and HTML Decimal Entity: &#268
    Lowercase Latin letter r with caron Unicode Character: U+0159 and HTML Decimal Entity: ř
    Uppercase Latin letter R with caron Unicode Character: U+0158 and HTML Decimal Entity: Ř

Xara Designer software was used to draw the four additional characters. To create the digital typefaces the drawings were imported into FontLab.

The TrueType and OpenType Koffee TG typefaces use the Latin ISO Extended page codes to facilitate ease of use. Please refer to the Koffee TG-Keyfinder.pdf file included in this package for a Keyfinder Character Map.

A thread that contains the posts related to the group's work when creating Koffee TG can be found at http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...quot-Koffee-TG!

Download Koffee_TG.zip
    Last edited by Gare; 31 August 2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Default Re: Koffee TG

Great job guys. It looks perfect, thanks! Woff, eot and svg were generated through font squirrel BTW.
    koffee.css / koffeetglight / Koffee-TG-light.webfont.xxx / Koffee TG
    These are coder names.
    There is just one tiny little request I would have - to add a letters ć (Ć) & đ (Đ). They have the same forms as "c" and "d".

Regards
    Last edited by urednik; 31 August 2012 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks to all involved.

This was quite a procedural process that in the end turned out a great product.

Take care, Mike

There is just one tiny little request I would have - to add a letters ć (Ć) & đ (Đ). They have the same forms as "c" and "d".
    urednik - I am quite literally speechless - why on earth didn't you include these with your original request? The font has shipped. Volunteers, who are strangers to you, worked quickly and hard to meet your original request and now you want more custom work?

Koffee TG was released as an SIL Open Source Font, you and anyone else is free to add to it, and use it, and release your version (with a new name) on your own.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Oh Barbara sorry for that, but I did not notice Serbian letters being absent. That comes from me not even knowing how to check a font. This is why I asked in the first place.
    But hey no problem, can live with that. The letters are not used in my area.
    The website looks really nice!

good work everybody
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.