Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 50 great fonts for free!

These are all awesome and free for commercial use - a goldmine of awesomeness. Enjoy!

http://fineprintnyc.com/blog/50-fant...e-fonts-part-1

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: 50 great fonts for free!

Hello Printguru, Welcome to talkgraphics

Normally we don't allow members to post links in their first posts, but as this link is helpful and provides a nice resource I'm going to allow this one. Thanks for sharing this with us, I hope you will continue to participate here at TG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hi—

They're a nice "roundup", similar to what Smashing Magazine does regularly. The fonts are not from one foundry, but instead from Dafont.com, Indie font sources, and the usual suspects.

Thanks to PrintGuru for bringing the roundup to our attention, and thanks to Fine Print NYC blog for doing the compilation work.

My Best,

Gary

Thanks for the feedback guys - there is a lot more stuff I plan on posting. Honestly I just have way too many free goodies/links to keep to myself - and this forum has helped me there more than once so I am just returning the favor.