<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Earl Wilson IV:
Whooohoooo! Thanks RAMWOLF! I've been suffering from this Photo-Paint tablet issue since version 10! I am so relieved that there is some work-around that helps. This greatly improves performance. For the longest time I've had to totally reboot after using Photo-Paint because the problem continued even after closing the program (making using even Windows Explorer down-right irritating). So far, this workaround you've posted seems to have fixed it. I'll need to fully test it throughout the day here at work, but I can't thank you enough. The Wacom tech support guy I got kept blaming Photo-Paint and seemed entirely disinterested in helping me when I called. I've been meaning to call back and get on their case again, but thanks to your post there isn't a need for it.

Thanks again! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your certainly QUITE welcome Earl!!

Interesting. I had just the opposite with the Wacom tech support. The guy that helped me out was the one that supplied me with the first part of the fix and then I figured out the rest. So I guess it proves each tech person is different.

Glad it's worked for you so far!

Happy Thanksgiving

Richard

http://www.ramwolffsworld.com/RAMWolffsWorld