Hi urednik, welcome to TalkGraphics.

As Frances said there is much more to adding a glyph to a font than simply typing in a character. Adding to an existing font is a little more complicated than if you create a font from scratch. Do you have a vector graphic editor you use or are proficient using?

I have never used the font editor you have so I can only provide some generic tips. You will need to dig into your product's documentation for specifics.

If you have not checked out the software's site you will need to start there and find out all you can about the requirements and the specifications.

A quick look at the site told me the free version can only save the first 50 characters so the paid version will be required for what you want to do.

If you have the pdf documentation look into it and find what vector file format it can import for the individual glyphs. You may be able to draw the glyph within the Typelight font editor, it will require you to learn the drawing tools.

One think you will need to know is what dimensions the existing font is using for the glyphs otherwise your added character will be either too small or too large. Some testing can get dimensions that can be used if exact values are not available.

Let us know if you have any questions.