Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default how do i remove the demos from AV BROS.? & add my templates to pro 7?

Hello Everyone

I got pro 7 two weeks ago and just setting it up...

remove Page Curl & Puzzle demos!

my computer>
    program files>
    xara folder>
    picture editor>
    ps plugins>
    AV Bros>
    Delete Page Curl DEMO
    Delete Puzzle DEMO

then went to page options and linked the ps plugins folder

thats how i did it for the last 6 versions

but now these 2 demos are still there when i open up the plugins in pro 7????

also copied all my templates from pro 6 and pasted them pro 7, but they are not showing up in pro 7

file>
    New>
    just the templates that come with pro 7???

thanks Frank

Default Re: how do i remove the demos from AV BROS.? & add my templates to pro 7?

First of all, you just got XDP7 but you do know that version 8 came out recently, right?

About the plugins: they may still show up after you deleted them but they will of course not work anymore. A restart of the program or a run-through of the "Setup" options (on the toolbar on top of your screen when the Live Effects Tool is selected) will remove the deleted plugins from the drop-down list (Setup.../Effects & Plugins/Setup/OK/Apply).

The amount of templates that can be listed when selecting File/New is limited to fifteen or so. If you want to use different templates you have to remove some of the default templates from the Templates Folder and replace them with your own.

Default Re: how do i remove the demos from AV BROS.? & add my templates to pro 7?

that is so funny... to me anyway! i was looking in the wrong folder! i really need to stand up and stretch more. pro8 shows up as just proX.

i was looking in the wrong place

thank you!
    frank

Good to hear that you got it all sorted out.