Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Placeholder issue in WD7 Prem

I'm using Web Designer 7 Premium for my site and I'm having a strange issue with an embedded photobucket slideshow.

When I preview the page prior to uploading, the photos display flawlessly but, on the site, they're not appearing. My first thought when I saw the problem was that I forgot to bring the placeholder to the top layer but that's not it.

The offending file is attached and the links (to the site page along with the link to the previous concert's page) follow:

http://www.villageofsloan.org/citp2012_03sb.htm (Slide show does not work)

http://www.villageofsloan.org/citp2012_02bd.htm

Thanks for all help!
    Jack
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Placeholder issue in WD7 Prem

The slide show is working for me in both links. Maybe you need to refresh the page in your browser (F5 or Ctrl + F5)

Default Re: Placeholder issue in WD7 Prem

Thanks for the assist! Refreshing was one of the first things I did--sorry I forgot to mention that.

It is SOOOO weird!!! Every other link to that page works just fine. Only the one from the home page. The only thing I haven't tried is to delete the page from the server and re-upload it. Now, though, it really no longer matters because the index page links to another concert's set of photos and the link from the photo.htm page to the band's page always worked fine. It's a mystery....

Thanks again!
    Jack