Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Page Transitions

Hi All,
    No matter what I try to change my page transition to, it seems stuck in the transition I originally chose for that web page (from web page properties). I had created a template for a realty website, one in which I could easily change the photos and information tp different houses, but all transitions seems to get stuck on the original transition (slide in left) which I keep trying to change to fade. Any suggestions? I'm using Web Designer MX Premium.

Default Re: Page Transitions

Not sure what is causing this however I just modified an old site with various transitions and on any of the pages that had layers (all of the gallery pages) the transitions did not work.

For my own taste, unless your site is very simple with minimal content, transitions can slow the site down and become very distracting unless there is a really good reason to use them.

Thanks for replying, Gary. The trouble is now I have the transitions and can't seem to get rid of them. Could it have anything to do with the links from one page to another?

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Thanks for replying, Gary. The trouble is now I have the transitions and can't seem to get rid of them. Could it have anything to do with the links from one page to another?
    Quite possible, transitions can be set on links as well as pages.

Check on Web Properties >> link for your links.

In preview a link with a transition will show something like below at the bottom left of the preview when hovered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TransitionLink.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	91432