Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Using purchased font

Hi There,

I have purchased a font that gives me a .css file with css code like this:
    @font-face {font-family: 'Swiss721BT-RomanCondensed';src: url('webfonts/2395A3_0_0.eot');src: url('webfonts/2395A3_0_0.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),url('webfonts/2395A3_0_0.woff') format('woff'),url('webfonts/2395A3_0_0.ttf') format('truetype');}

How do I use this in XARA MX

Web Design MX always puts it's own code in like:
    <span class="xr_tl Normal_text" style="top: 89px;font-family:'Swis721 BT Regular', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:24px;color:#FFFFFF;">&nbsp;</span>

Thanks for any help you can give.

Best Regards,

Steve.

Default Re: Using purchased font

I don't have a clue but I did a google search and fount this. Hope it helps.

http://www.css3.info/preview/web-fonts-with-font-face/
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: Using purchased font

I'd like to know the same thing - there are several Google fonts I would like to use in my web site, but I don't know how to add to the .css, wherever it lives in the .web file. I suppose I can add it after I export the web site, but that doesn't do me much good in the designer itself. I added the font families to the page body HTML, but I have no clue on how to go about using them. It would sure be nice if there would be a way to import fonts right into the designer.