I've had a quick scan through the recent posts and see that I am not alone but I am starting a new post in the hope that some action happens AND FAST.

I have two sites up, both created with Web Designer MX Premium. They were both working fine until I needed to update one two days ago. MX asked me to install an update which I did. When I uploaded the changes to the site a hyperlinked index appeared in the top left corner of each page. I deleted the cahnges I had made to the site and re-uploaded. The links disappeared but now the roll-over button transitions do not work and where I have mouse-over links to new layers these no longer automatically disappear. This happens on the live site and on the preview screen in Web Designer. It has to be a problem with the software as my other live site (which I have not touched recently) has no problems on line but displays the same poblems when viewed in Web Designer. I tried repairing the software and uninstalling/reinstalling it without the update but that has not helped (I suspect there may be a cached version in my system) Next thing to try will be a system reset to before the update.

Anyone else having these NEW problems and any other ideas what to do? I sent a ticket to customer support last night but have had nothing back yet.