Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Suggestion Box

Default Suggestion Box

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Okay, it's rock and roll time for the bilingual edition of January's tutorial!

If you go to the Tutorials page at Xara Xone, you'll see a new link. This will download a PDF I created from Javier's hard work.

Attachment 86668

Thanks to all, and let's see how this is appreciated in the international community of Xara.

—g
    Gare, it could be a good option to notice people at xara facebook wall.
    Best regards
    Javier

Default Re: The January 2012 Tutorial Discussion

For the moment (or until I get a LARGE salary increase), I'll leave Facebook and other social networks out of my immediate plans to create videos, write tutorials, answer questions here on tg, and create new free content monthly!

Whew! Just writing that before my first cup of coffee exhausted me!

You'll notice that my wife and the brains of the outfit, Barbara, is now a moderator on this thread. She told me at a dinner meeting (at Burger King) that she's interested in providing a gateway between social networks and the Xara Xone.

Let's see about that, okay?

My Best,

—Gary

Default Suggestion Box

If you have comments, criticisms, suggestions, and most importantly— praise for the 2012 Edition of The Xara Xone, let's put the posts here, okay?

It will help make sure I read the posts, because the other threads are getting disorganized, and as I do with a drawer full of disorganized socks, I ignore them.

TIA,

—Gary

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Suggestion Box

I have a suggestion for this Xara Xone forum, There is getting to be a huge amount of Sticky threads at the top and any thing down below is getting pretty much ignored, and with all the stickys the current content doesn't stand out. However I can see that the idea may be to make the monthly discussions easier to find for anyone who maybe looking for them. My suggestion is that an index thread similar to the one I set up in the Fonts & Typography forum for the free fonts could be set up to organize the listings alphabetically or category and then only the index and the current month's tutorials, and giveaway threads would be sticky, when the new tutorials are posted they could be added to the index with a simple link and the last ones would be un stuck. just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Suggestion Box

I've unstuck everything except two items that need to be persistent, and two months' of discussion tutorials.

NOW we can see the new threads!

Barbara is going to help me set up an archive area for Xara Xone tutorials starting January 2012.

My Best,

Gary