Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Beginners animated HTML/CSS short course makes learning the main structure very easy

Hey this is a course I designed and animated, for beginners taking their first steps into web-design, it aims to break down the daunting prospect of understanding the coding for the those who might come from a standard design background but have never tried coding before.

A structured animated approach allows key information to be visually highlighted and then structured in a way that makes it easier to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqz-ZC6-Ds

I know a lot of people on this forum may already know these things, but for those just starting please check it out :-) and even those who do know but are curious to see, please check it out too.

If you like it please leave some kind feedback on youtube, I put a lot of time and effort into building the course so any feedback would be appreciated.

Best Wishes

Mark

Default Re: Beginners animated HTML/CSS short course makes learning the main structure very e

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Normally TG does not permit new members to post links but since you are giving this for free, we'll look the other way.

Thanks for sharing.