Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Fun website

Post Fun website

http://thecanalhouse.com

The only thing I cannot find on the website is WHERE ARE THEY?

Default Re: Fun website

Yes it is quite fun, a bit too 'mystery meat' (navigation home page) and lack of it on other pages, though for my tastes (no pun intended).

They are based in Lambertville, NJ (info is at the bottom of the buy the book page).

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Actually they are in Illinois probably close to Chicago. New Jersey is about 800-1000 miles to the east. http://www.areacodelocations.info/8/815.html

You're both right.

I think it is an enterprise in two locations, one handling somethings in Chicago (like phone, perhaps sales), the main writer(s) in NJ. Looking at their blog supports whoever is writing is there.

Take care, Mike

I think you might be right Mike.

Their 815 number comes out in a search with a Galena address, so yes it looks like they have either an office or a phone service in Illinois. The NJ address is on their site, also they had a write up in the NY Times that they were based in a former newspaper office by the Delaware Canal (hence presumably the name), they were incorporated there ... so it is possibly their base. Unless they have moved recently and haven't updated their info.

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

I think so!