Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Any good calendar widgets?

Can anyone suggest an interactive calendar widget for a xara website? Something where the website owner can put events on particular dates and visitors to the site can browse the calendar and view what dates upcoming events are on. Preferably small sidebar sized rather than big/full page size.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Any good calendar widgets?

I am not using it myself but I remember someone on the forums recommending the calendar widget from PHP Jabbers. Here is the link to the demo page: http://www.phpjabbers.com/php-event-calendar/demo.php

That looks like it will certainly do the job. I was hoping there might be a hosted widget one so I don't have to setup databases etc. but if not I'll use that one, thanks for the link.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

xtom if I remember correctly their is a google calender widget you can embed in your site.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Thanks skech, I just tried setting up a Google calandar and it looks like a good option too. You can create a calander in your google account and add events etc. and make it public and then there is an option to embed some iframe code for your website. There are options to customise the colour and size and some other stuff too. I think I will go this way about it.