Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: google plus code...

Hi Soquilli, yes I was publishing to a server rather than just previewing locally but I must admit to forgetting to check if my placeholder was in the mouse off layer. So I will double check this and try again. Fingers crossed!

OK I'm trying it and it's STILL not working. So back to the beginning...

With the code above. For those of you who it's worked for...

1 - have you copied and pasted ALL of the given code into the 'replace html code [body]?
    2 - did you delete the parts of the code where it says 'place this tag where you want the badge to render' and 'place this tag after the last badge tag'?
    3 - did you check the web properties box that says 'regenerate placeholder image automatically or not?'

I've done 1 above, without altering a thing [as questioned in 2], I've ensured i'm not in mouse off layer and I've published to my server [not locally] and I'm getting no where. So something is going amiss and I just can't figure out what....

just tried one more time and now it wants to work... didn't do anything differently though?

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEvo View Post
    just tried one more time and now it wants to work... didn't do anything differently though?
    It was probably your browser caching the old page.
    Glad you have it sorted:-)