Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: I NEED HELP !

Hey all ! i am having a hard time with photo shop ! i need some on to help me ! all i can do is make a square and fill it ! PLZ HELP !

Smile, it makes people wonder what your are thinking.... or just tell them...
    Well, I know that i won't...
    IP

Hey all ! i am having a hard time with photo shop ! i need some on to help me ! all i can do is make a square and fill it ! PLZ HELP !

IP

...there are about a kaZILLion sites out here that can help you with just that need! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anything in particular you lookin' to learn at the moment?
    IP

... and if you go and BUY it, you will even have a MANUAL to help you !! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Wolfgang
    IP

I NEED some good tutorials. ones that a 14 yearold teen can understand ! plz help !~

IP

1.) ask your dad to bring the manual as well or
    2.) buy a good book to teach you the basics
    3.) just like Mark mentioned, there is a vast selection of sites, that carry tutorials for most everything imaginable. One that helped me a lot when I was a newbie is www.designsbymark.com, but you will find hundreds of them in every major search engine. You will also find a selection of 'friends' links on this site. Most of them have tutorials as well.

Photoshop is such a powerful tool, nobody can teach you every aspect of it. So the tutorials can only be a primer, a first step. You'll have to practice to become good.

I am using Photoshop since version 3.0. I use it every day, because I make a living of it. I did a lot of things and I collected a bit of experience.
    BUT: My personal guess is, that I have only discovered 50% of the whole possibilities by now.

Wolfgang
    IP

hey ross,

Check out my site, it may help you.

http://www.photoshopfive.com

Yours sincerely,
    Glen - Webmaster
    <A href="http://www.photoshopfive.com>PhotoShopFive.com</A>
    IP