Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

I keep getting this message every time I try to publish my Xara site. This is the first time this has happened.
    "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

I've tried re-booting both xara and computer to no avail.
    Please help.

Default Re: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

What are you doing when you see that message?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

Attempting to publish the website. It stalls for awhile, goes into Not Responding mode, then eventually comes up with this message. Haven't had this problem before in publishing this website.

Are you running any type of hard drive watcher software or file indexer service?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Don't think so. I'm running Windows XP on my VMFusion Virtual Machine on the PC side of my Mac. But this is nothing new.

May I suggest you open a ticket with Xara Support and supply them with a copy of your .xar/.web file. Also tell them you are running XP on your Mac under VMFusion.

http://support.xara.com
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thanks for your help. I figured out which file was causing the problems by seeing where it stopped as it was downloading then deleted that file. Problem solved.