Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face Xaraxone guest tutorials

Hi, I like very much to browse amongst of guest tutorials on Xaraxone on this link http://www.xaraxone.com/html/guest_tutorials.html.

Actually used to find sorry through Google entering "xaraxone guest tutorial", but how to find in normal way in Xaraxone?

Thanks,

Default Re: Xaraxone guest tutorials

Hi
    On the xaraxone, clic on archives on the meny to the left. Then on the screendump of the xara xone.
    Sven-Ingvar o

Hi, thanks for it

It's not exactly clear where they are and no option to select guest tutorials as such but try looking in the tips and tricks section and that's where they are, for older tutorials look in the archive.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Finally I admit that it can be founded and quite short steps.

Just do not know, somehow I am missing on the page maybe the history of vector drawing or something like that, the steps which drove the current masters on their way. For example interesting to see that the first guest tutorial is a gel text/button already in 2001! When I first perceived Xara was probably ten years later. Or the fifth one Basics of Isometric Drawing also in 2001, beautiful topic.

Maybe just for me personally but these milestones could be more spectacular and in front of somewhere. But no problem actually the tutorials really found

The confusion is because after 15 years, I retired from managing the Xara Xone. It is even more confusing because I am Gary, and the new manager of the Xara Xone is also Gary, Gary Bouton.

All of the old Xara Xone content has been archived here http://www.xaraxone.com/archive.htm

I understand so probably it is still challenge to form the past and current in one, and just need time.

And what were the WebXealots? If I enter for example link http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/xealot2/ and changing the numbers in the web address so xealot3, xealot4, those seems even paster tutorials. Very interesting, and a little bit pity that I did not concentrate that time to Xara.

Now there is the extra modern tool in 2012 Xara Designer Pro X with which can immediately fly to the Moon, and from that perspective interesting how were the first steps.

The Web Xealot came before the Workbooks. They are very old and as you can see, very out of date with the new product versions.

Hi csehz—

Gary Priester's 15 years of Xara Xone content can be found by clicking the Archive button on any page of the current Xara Xone website.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4819fbd88c3b517bfebbcbdd1243b386.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	90879

Gary Priester's files have not been changed in any way to match the new format of the site, nor has the structure of the HTML been changed. So if you had a favorite tutorial or workbook from the past, it's right where you left off.

My Best.

Gary David Bouton