Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Perth Sports Massage Therapist

I had previously done a site for this lovely lady when I first started using Xara. I used a template. Then I did another one for her without a template. I thought it was nice, but after a semester at college I realised it was crap...haha! It was green and turquoise and outdated...although the massage therapist liked it. Anyway, I love white sites so I managed to convince her to discard the green background and go for something a little more serene. So I did a redesign tonight. Still needs some tweaking but I like the simplicity of it www.travellingoasismassage.com
    Cheers, Abi
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Perth Sports Massage Therapist

That is really nice Abi I really like it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thanks Frances. I don't usually like blue in a site...in anything actually, and I avidly avoid it. But your Good Morning Sunshine cyan inspired me!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Like the site a lot.

Love the tag line, Abi (the ...she's awake line)

take care, Mike

Dramatic photo. The look of peace and contentment on the patron's face says it all (even if she is a model).

Very professional and very well done.

Great simple and nice design. Good usage of simple linses and the text looks very clear. The only thing that i would change is the navigation on top. I would remove the vertical black lines between the nav-buttons because they are already clear on them selves. Removing them should make it look a bit lighter. Just a tip

Very nice and professional looking website. I was a bit puzzled by the two navbars, however, and by the fact that I initially thought that the buttons of the second navbar were the headings to the text columns below them.