Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default iframe with links to layers

Hi

I want to have a iframe with a pictures that transition from 6 different layers via 6 buttons. I have in the past done this to pages using put the Placeholder <iframe name=iframename src=welcome.htm height=100% width=100% scrolling=no frameborder=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0></iframe> but it links to a page not a layer. I cant seem to make it work to a layer but i can to a separate page.htm I have typed for each button 'open link' in iframename. How do I alter the iframe code for a layer instead of a page?

Thanks

Scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Default Re: iframe with links to layers

Let me get this straight, you want the iframed page to open layers in the parent page?

As far as I am aware this is not possible.

yes i agree, its difficult for you to do so because iframe pages are Many useful applications have been built for Facebook Pages like BandPage for artists to share their music with fans and Shop Now to help Pages sell merchandise on Facebook.

Thanks for the replies - will move the content off the layers to a new page which has worked before. I Just thought using layers on the same page would be better house keeping so to speak as the content would be in the page and layer gallery together

Scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."