Reading the advert for Web Designer MX Premium, it mentions "MP3 Audio Player - Create websites & listen to music: Present songs or podcasts, e.g. with an audio player as a widget provided in the templates gallery."

I also noted on the listing for another Xara product page that it stated that by simply dragging and dropping an MP3 file onto your webpage that a placeholder would be created that appears as a player. It will play MP3 files in any browser that supports HTML5 and also has native MP3 support. If the browser does not have this functionality, a flash player will automatically be loaded, providing universal play of MP3 files.

This is precisely what I am looking for, but I cannot find it anywhere in MX Premium. I have dragged MP3 files onto my webpages using one of the templates in Designer and a MP3 player tool is created. This will work in IE, but not in Firefox which does not support MP3 natively. Neither is there a flash player loading. I simply get a message stating "File not supported by your browser."

Can you tell me how to access this universal MP3 player feature in MX Premium? I am trying to create a page listing 70 podcasts in MP3 format. I would like visitors to be able to click on any of them and listen to them, or download them.

Thanks for the help!