Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Olympic Site!!

hey guys
    I was doing that site because my home city, Cairo, was running for hosting the 2008 olympic games. I hoped that such a site would gather some attention for its bid. Anyway, Cairo was disqualifed and I wasnt interested any more, so i didnt even complete the site!!. Would u mind having a look on it and tell me what do u think??. That would be really appreciated. Thanx!!
    http://www4.50megs.com/egypt/alpha2.htm

Note: only the "what can you do part" is completed

IP

hey guys
    I was doing that site because my home city, Cairo, was running for hosting the 2008 olympic games. I hoped that such a site would gather some attention for its bid. Anyway, Cairo was disqualifed and I wasnt interested any more, so i didnt even complete the site!!. Would u mind having a look on it and tell me what do u think??. That would be really appreciated. Thanx!!
    http://www4.50megs.com/egypt/alpha2.htm

Note: only the "what can you do part" is completed

IP

Looks good - but just a few problems ...

Firstly your host (50megs) - ALWAYS crashes me ... not just your site, but others I've been to hosted there. So when I looked at your site, I had almost a hologram effect (quite cool - but not what you were after I think) - in that the 2nd window that opened didn't show the actual broser - just your content on top of your first window. (Due to the browser crash)
    And it was a small screen - but had scroll bars for some strange reason.

The second thing (maybe just my opinion) but I didn't know I was meant to click on the question mark and the "much" to keep going. Maybe make them more like links or else just it run through like a movie.

Ok, that's it, otherwise good job. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-------
    Kind Regards
    Some Crazy SA Gal
    IP

looked at the site and i never cliciked he question mark.

Also the same thing with the browser happened with
    me but it look very cool for a accident !

Not bad some tweeking to do but nice.

Regards

Steve

Nice to see U to see U nice
    Nice to see U to see U nice
    IP

I actually went past the question mark in that section and really liked it past that point... Lots of different things going on and thought the presentation was really good... Just lose the I-frame and probably if you allowed it to be scaled to the browsers window size rather than being small like that would make it much more dramatic with all those animations and such...

...neo
    IP