Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need help formatting mail list within a placeholder

I am setting up a mail list using phplist. You can go to http://stoppersnstuff.net/maillist/?p=subscribe&id=2 to see what it looks like. The documentation I followed said to put the code between the <FORM and /FORM into the placeholder. When I do that the results are not very good looking. What I would like to do is to take the entire form shown from that url and embed that in my panel. I have included a screenshot that shows the phplist form, as well as what my url looks like when I embedded the form code in the placeholder. I have also included the generated HTML code.

Is it possible to embed the entire form in the placeholder? or would it be easier to point the navigation bar to http://stoppersnstuff.net/maillist/?p=subscribe&id=2, despite the format and colors are different than the rest of my site?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Dave
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phplist issue - screenshot2.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	90416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phplist issue - screenshot1.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	90417
    phplist issue - HTML code generated.doc

Default Re: Need help formatting mail list within a placeholder

???

Yeh sorry, I did post but realised that I wasn't making any sense.

no problem... I have been trying to figure out a way to embed that actual form inside the placeholder, but I am not sure it can be done because of all of the additional HTML code before and after the <form and /form.. Another reason for trying to figure out how to get this to work is after the user fills in the form (even using it within my website, the confirmation panel looks just like the phplist formatted form and there is no way back to my website.

Thanks again for any suggestions.

Dave

Sorry Dave, I have no suggestions at this time. I'm unfamiliar with phplist.