Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Turn Web page into a DVD

I have the new MX8 Premium designer. I have a sister in law that does not have a computer. Is there a way I can put these web page I created onto a DVD. I have magix photo story on DVD & CD 10 Delux, but don't seem to be able to do it there.
    Any suggestions

Default Re: Turn Web page into a DVD

I don't know what you have already tried with the software at your disposal but wouldn't it be possible to export each web page as a .jpeg and then make a slide show with your Magix software? Of course you wouldn't be able to scroll, so if a web page is longer than the TV screen could display you would have to divide up the web page into two or more .jpegs.

If you have the web site on a server... You could use the program HTTrack website copier to make a copy of the web site which could be placed on a CD or DVD.
    The program was free at http://www.httrack.com some time ago

Waltn

@Waltn
    Thing is, the OP's sister has no computer, so your suggestion would not be suitable for a DVD player connected to an ordinary TV.
    I am not aware of any technology which can convert website pages, links and all to DVD .vob files.

Best to create a slide show as suggested by Boy.

your right... never mind <Grin>