Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am stumped. I have done this on many site but for the life of me i am stumped on why this works on the DW generated browser but when I uploaded it to the test server the menu system is gone. and suggestions, Using dreamweaver mX and webstyle 4. The url is www.deltascion.com/us.
    I have tried everything I know, and have no hair left!

Kreg ie Ishgabor

It's covered in the forum. I, and many many others have had the same problem. Do a search for missing navbars.

Basically your problem stats when you make changes to your navbar? Best way to cure it when you make a change is to delete the navbar from the page first, and then delete the xaramenu.js file. Insert the navbar in the same spot, but when you save it after you do the changes, save it as a new project.Make sure the graphics folder is the same, and you save the new project in the same web.

The changes should be reflected when you view your uploaded page.

I have been doing it this way since I read the solution on this site. Should be easier, but at least it works.

if your navbar never showed up from day one, you're probably not saving the graphics to a folder inside your web.

You can view my navbar at my kids page:

bhd.shopperterminal.com

Any questions,let me know.

Owen